Sales ExecutiveJuly 4, 2019
- Remuneration: Market-related based on experience (basic + commission)
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Secondary/Tertiary
- Job level: Mid
- Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Sales Executive you’ll be bringing on new customers sourced from your own network as well as from Bridgement’s variety of new-business channels. You will need to understand our customers’ commercial needs and help them obtain the finance they need to grow their businesses.
You will be:
- Selling our business finance solution to a wide range of SMEs in South Africa.
- Building a pipeline of prospects and engaging and building trust with them.
- Researching, calling, meeting with and/or demoing to clients.
- Driving and closing on new-business leads as well as repeat-business from existing customers.
- Assisting new customers with completing their applications, pre-screening them, obtaining missing documentation, and ensuring completeness of applications.
- Working independently and in charge of your own time and how you spend it.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales targets.
- Using our analytical and CRM systems to manage, track and communicate with customers.
You will need to:
- Have minimum 5 years’ sales experience.
- Be dynamic, high-energy and able to establish rapport with customers.
- Have good business acumen and be able to hold conversations with business owners and answer difficult questions.
- Be independent, self-motivated and resourceful.
It will be useful to have although not absolutely required:
- A Tertiary degree
- Experience in related or similar sectors (for example: lending, trade-finance, banking, insurance, accounting or technology/software sectors)
- B2B (business-to-business) sales experience is preferred
A competitive remuneration:
- Market-related salary package with attractive commission structure
- Travel and phone allowance
In addition to a competitive package, we also provide:
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing fintech startup
- A smart, fun and diverse team
- A lovely office in the heart of Sandton with a table tennis table, fully stocked bar and a gym that includes free classes several times a week
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!