Sales ExecutiveJuly 27, 2022
- Remuneration: Market-related based on experience (basic + commission)
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Secondary/Tertiary
- Job level: Mid
- Type: Permanent
Bridgement is breaking down the barriers to access finance for small businesses in South Africa. Traditional loans from banks and other lenders have a slow application process, have strict criteria, require a lot of documentation, and inflexible terms. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology and artificial intelligence to offer flexible finance online, with a 2-minute application, no documentation required, and a decision in a matter of hours. We’re a well-funded fintech start-up, backed by Capricorn and the greater Yellowwoods group, best known for their investments in and ownership of Nandos, Hollard, Clientèle, Direct Axis, and Budget Group. Having won Xero’s App of the Year award, we are proud to be recognised by a worldwide brand as a trusted and valued partner.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Sales Executive you’ll be bringing on new customers sourced from your own network as well as from Bridgement’s variety of new-business channels. You will need to understand our customers’ commercial needs and help them obtain the finance they need to grow their businesses.
You will be:
- Selling our business finance solution to a wide range of SMEs in South Africa.
- Building a pipeline of prospects and engaging and building trust with them.
- Researching, calling, meeting with and/or demoing to clients.
- Driving and closing on new-business leads as well as repeat-business from existing customers.
- Assisting new customers with completing their applications, pre-screening them, obtaining missing documentation, and ensuring completeness of applications.
- Working independently and in charge of your own time and how you spend it.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales targets.
- Using our analytical and CRM systems to manage, track and communicate with customers.
You will need to:
- Have minimum 5 years’ sales experience.
- Be dynamic, high-energy and able to establish rapport with customers.
- Have good business acumen and be able to hold conversations with business owners and answer difficult questions.
- Be independent, self-motivated and resourceful.
It will be useful to have although not absolutely required:
- A Tertiary degree
- Experience in related or similar sectors (for example: lending, trade-finance, banking, insurance, accounting or technology/software sectors)
- B2B (business-to-business) sales experience is preferred
A competitive remuneration:
- Market-related salary package with attractive commission structure
- Travel and phone allowance
In addition to a competitive package, we also provide:
- A smart, fun and diverse team with an open door policy for conversation, suggestions and idea sharing
- A lovely office in the heart of Melrose Arch featuring fat saks, playstation, a putting green and monthly team social events
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
- Sponsorship for pre-approved online courses
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home days each week
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!