Lead ResearcherJuly 4, 2023
- Remuneration: Market-related based on experience
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Secondary/Tertiary
- Job level: Entry
- Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
We are hiring a driven Lead Researcher to join our sales team. This role involves conducting market research, generating high-quality leads, and contributing to business growth. The ideal candidate should possess strong research and analytical skills, along with the ability to identify and communicate with potential customers effectively. This position offers career advancement opportunities within our organization, providing a platform for development and growth.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct thorough market research to identify target audiences, industry trends, and potential customer segments.
- Utilize various research methods to generate a list of potential leads that align with the business’s target criteria.
- Maintain accurate and organized lead databases and CRM systems.
- Communicating with new clients.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand their requirements and provide them with qualified leads.
- Stay updated with industry trends, sales techniques to continuously improve lead generation strategies.
- Identify and recommend new sources or channels for revenue generation.
- Create new client campaigns and strategies
- Provide timely feedback and insights to enhance the overall sales and lead generation process.
- Passion for research and eagerness to gain practical experience in a professional setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for booking meetings with clients and making calls.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to develop campaign ideas and contribute to new sales strategy ideas.
- Enthusiasm for learning and keeping up with industry trends and best practices.
- Familiarity with market research methodologies and techniques.
- Openness to receiving feedback and a willingness to continuously improve skills.
It will be useful to have although not absolutely required:
- Tertiary education/ New graduate
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong drive for results.
- Adaptability and willingness to embrace new technologies and research methods.
- Curiosity and a passion for continuous learning.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide:
- A smart, fun and diverse team with an open door policy for conversation, suggestions and idea sharing
- A lovely office in the heart of Melrose Arch featuring fat saks, playstation, a putting green and monthly team social events
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
- Sponsorship for pre-approved online courses
- Flexible work hours and potential work-from-home days each week
- Competitive market-related salary package with attractive commission structure
- An opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting, growing FinTech startups
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!