Inbound Sales ExecutiveNovember 30, 2023
- Remuneration: Market-related based on experience (basic + commission)
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Secondary/Tertiary
- Job level: Mid
- Type: Permanent
Bridgement is breaking down the barriers to access finance for small businesses in South Africa. Traditional loans from banks and other lenders have a slow application process, have strict criteria, require a lot of documentation, and inflexible terms. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology and artificial intelligence to offer flexible finance online, with a 2-minute application, no documentation required, and a decision in a matter of hours. We’re a well-funded fintech start-up, backed by Capricorn and the greater Yellowwoods group, best known for their investments in and ownership of Nandos, Hollard, Clientèle, Direct Axis, and Budget Group. Having won Xero’s App of the Year award, we are proud to be recognised by a worldwide brand as a trusted and valued partner.
Roles & Responsibilities
In the role of Inbound Sales Executive, you will be responsible for engaging with incoming leads, fostering relationships, and converting them into satisfied customers of Bridgement. You will need to have a good understanding of businesses’ various working capital needs and help them obtain the finance they need to grow their businesses. The relationships will not end on initial acquisition, as you will be responsible to also build long term relationships with these clients.
You will be:
- Actively engaging with inbound leads and inquiries, understanding their financial needs, and presenting our business finance solutions.
- Building and nurturing relationships with clients and potential clients, guiding them through our service offerings.
- Efficiently managing the sales pipeline, from initial contact to closing deals, upselling and retaining the customers.
- Assisting customers in completing their applications, including guiding them through the online application process and ensuring application completeness.
- Working autonomously, managing your time effectively to maximize sales opportunities.
- Achieving monthly sales targets through proactive engagement and follow-ups.
- Utilizing our CRM and analytical systems for efficient customer management and communication.
You will need to:
- Have a minimum 2 years’ sales/account management experience.
- Be dynamic with high-energy and able to establish rapport with customers.
- Have good business acumen and be able to hold conversations with business owners and answer difficult questions.
It will be useful to have although not absolutely required:
- A tertiary degree
- Experience in related or similar sectors (for example: lending, trade-finance, banking, insurance, accounting or technology/software sectors)
- B2B (business-to-business) sales experience is preferred
- Competitive remuneration package, including a market-related salary and an attractive commission structure.
In addition to a competitive package, we also provide:
- A smart, fun and diverse team with an open door policy for conversation, suggestions and idea sharing
- A lovely office in the heart of Melrose Arch featuring fat saks, playstation, a putting green and monthly team social events
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
- Sponsorship for pre-approved online courses
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home days each week
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!