Business AnalystJuly 4, 2019
- Remuneration: Market-related based on experience
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Tertiary (B.Com. Accounting/Finance)
- Job level: Mid
- Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst you will be regularly engaging with new and existing customers, as well as analysing and processing applications, and working closely with the Credit Team.
You will be:
- Assisting new customers with completing missing information on their applications.
- Ensuring data accuracy is maintained for appropriate credit decisions.
- Using our analytical and CRM systems to accurately process customer information.
- Verifying and analysing credit and financial information provided by customers.
- Identifying and flagging potential fraud attempts and financial issues.
- Assisting our Credit Team with assessing applications and with credit decisioning.
- Assisting existing customers with refinance requests, amending payment schedules, processing early settlements and assessing facility increase requests.
- Helping our Engineering Team develop new processes for account management and application processing.
You will need to:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience working within an auditing (e.g. SAICA articles), business analyst or credit analyst type role.
- Have a Tertiary degree – preferably a B.Com. Accounting/Finance.
- Be very proficient with computers and excel (e.g. vlookups/index-matches, pivots, if-statements, etc).
- Have good business acumen and be able to have detailed financial conversations with customers and internal teams.
- Have high attention to detail, and the ability to spot unusual customer behaviour and data.
- Understand, evaluate and improve existing processes.
It will be useful to have although not absolutely required:
- Experience in related or similar sectors for example in the finance/credit, banking, insurance, accounting or technology/software sectors.
- Experience in B2B (business-to-business) sectors.
In addition to a competitive package, we also provide:
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing fintech startup
- A smart, fun and diverse team
- A lovely office in the heart of Sandton with a table tennis table, fully stocked bar and a gym that includes free classes several times a week
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!