Sales ConsultantJuly 16, 2020
- Remuneration: R18-25k basic, plus commission
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Secondary/Tertiary
- Job level: Associate / Consultant
- Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Sales Consultant you’ll be dealing with inbound sales enquiries from existing and new clients sourced from various channels. You will need to understand our customers’ business needs and help them obtain the finance they need to grow their businesses.
You will be:
- Selling our business funding solutions to a wide range of SMEs in South Africa.
- Engaging and building relationships with SME business owners.
- Supporting new and existing clients on digital channels.
- Assisting clients with completing our online application, obtaining any missing information, and ensuring completeness of applications.
- Following up on and nurturing leads.
- Driving and closing on new-business leads as well as repeat-business from existing customers.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales and performance targets.
- Using our analytical and CRM systems to manage, track and communicate with customers via email, phone and live-chat.
You will need to:
- Have 1-3 years sales experience.
- Be very comfortable using a computer.
- Be dynamic, outgoing, high-energy and able to establish rapport with customers.
- Have basic business acumen and be able to hold conversations with business owners and answer difficult questions.
- Be independent, self-motivated and resourceful.
Advantageous to have but not absolutely required:
- A Tertiary degree
- Experience in related or similar sectors (for example: lending, trade-finance, banking, insurance, accounting technology or other B2B software sectors)
- B2B sales experience is preferred
In addition to a competitive package, we also provide:
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing FinTech startup
- A smart, fun and diverse team
- A lovely office in the heart of Sandton with a table tennis table, fully stocked bar and a gym that includes free classes several times a week
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!