Marketing ManagerFebruary 23, 2021
- Remuneration: Market-related based on experience
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Tertiary
- Job level: Mid
- Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Marketing Manager you will be:
- Responsible for driving acquisition of new SME customers.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (especially Paid Search, Paid Social, and Outbound Email).
- Managing and coordinating contractors and agencies.
- Conceptualising and executing campaigns.
- Tracking and analysing campaign performance, gathering insights and optimising accordingly.
- Defining, iterating on and implementing Bridgement’s marketing strategy.
You will need to:
- Have a Tertiary degree from a top-rated university.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar growth/digital marketing role; experience in B2B marketing, or running marketing at a tech startup is a plus
- Be experienced in managing email, social media, and/or paid search campaigns.
- Have strong analytical skills and have experience in data analysis and excel.
- Have experience working with marketing automation, and A/B testing/optimisation tools.
- Be resourceful, self-motivated, innovative and good at project management.
- Have good business acumen and the ability to measure and analyse results and ROI.
- Be passionate about growing small businesses across South Africa.
You’ll join a diverse team of smart, passionate and humble people, all interested in learning more and developing themselves, and passionate about growing our FinTech solution to simplify business funding. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide:
- A smart, fun and diverse team
- A lovely office in the heart of Sandton with a table tennis table, fully stocked bar and a gym that includes free classes several times a week
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
- Sponsorship for pre-approved online courses
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home days each week (we’re currently 100% remote, but will likely remain partially remote post-COVID)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!