Digital Growth MarketerJuly 4, 2019
- Remuneration: Market-related based on experience
- Location: Johannesburg
- Education level: Tertiary
- Job level: Mid
- Type: Permanent
Bridgement is breaking down the barriers to access finance for small businesses in South Africa. Traditional loans from banks and other lenders have a slow application process, have strict criteria, require a lot of documentation, and inflexible terms. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology and artificial intelligence to offer flexible finance online, with a 2-minute application, no documentation required, and a decision in a matter of hours. We’re a well-funded fintech start-up, backed by Capricorn and the greater Yellowwoods group, best known for their investments in and ownership of Nandos, Hollard, Clientèle, Direct Axis, and Budget Group. However, we are still near the start of our journey because we aim to issue over a billion Rand in finance to small businesses within a decade.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Digital Growth Marketer you will be:
- Responsible for driving growth.
- Running marketing campaigns across various digital channels, focussed on acquisition of both customers and partners.
- Defining, iterating on and executing Bridgement’s marketing strategy.
- Analysing campaign performance, gathering insights and optimising accordingly.
You will need to:
- Have 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience.
- Have a Tertiary degree.
- Have B2B (business-to-business) marketing experience.
- Be experienced in email and paid social marketing.
- Have experience in data analysis, excel, building automation sequences and drip campaigns, and running A/B testing.
- Be resourceful, self-motivated and innovative.
- Have good business acumen and the ability to measure and analyse results and ROI.
It will be useful to have although not absolutely required:
- Experience in related or similar sectors for example in the finance/credit, banking, insurance, accounting or technology/software sectors.
In addition to a competitive package, we also provide:
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing fintech startup
- A smart, fun and diverse team
- A lovely office in the heart of Sandton with a table tennis table, fully stocked bar and a gym that includes free classes several times a week
- Great coffee and plenty of other drinks and snacks in our kitchen
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!